Monday 9 May 2016

1 Million Pageviews!


I told myself that I was going to check my Nashville Wife pageview meter every night before bed so I could watch it switch over from 999,999 to 1,000,000. But alas, my busy life got the best of my, and I missed it...

So today, I'm at 1,026,000 pageviews. Woohoo!

Of course, I couldn't have done it without my wonderful readers. Y'all are the best! I love sharing my life with you and chatting with you via the comments section.

Please feel free to share your suggestions for my blog, either as a comment or an email (NashvilleWife@gmail.com). Many readers have done that already, and I hope many more will!

Lastly, we must find a way to celebrate this milestone. Any ideas? Someone mentioned doing a giveaway. What do you think I should raffle off? 

As always, I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts. :)

Have a blessed day!
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment