Friday 20 May 2016

Quack, Quack!

To all the animal lovers out there: Y'all are going to love this post. :)

My hubby recently cashed in on his joint Christmas present from his grandparents and me, which was a four-hour guided fishing trip on a local lake.

The weather was beautiful, and we had a wonderful time catching fish, but the highlight for me was feeding the two ducks that touched down beside our boat and swam along with us.

The male duck looked pretty normal to me, but the female was a much lighter shade than any of the female ducks I had ever seen.


She also had a beautiful blue feather, which you can kind of see here...



Is it just me, or does the angle of her beak make it look like she is smiling?


They stuck really close to the boat and at one point came up beside the ladder and looked like they were trying to find a way in. Am I the only one who thinks these ducks are absolutely precious?

No comments:

Post a Comment