Saturday 14 May 2016

My Favorite Things

Happy Saturday! I figured I would have a little fun this afternoon and compile a list of my favorite things. I would love it if you all would share your answers, too! And if you come up with more questions, let me know, and I'll do another post.

What's Your Favorite...?

1. Candy
Dark Chocolate all the way!

2. Board Game
I love all board games, but my favorites are Settlers, Bananagrams, Dutch Blitz, and Yahtzee

3. Holiday
Easter

4. Childhood Memory
Vacationing with my family

5. Cereal
It changes all the time, but currently I'm into Whole Wheat Chex

6. Type of Cookie
White chocolate macadamia nut

7. Sport to play
Tennis

8. Sport to Watch
Hockey or basketball because they're both fast-paced. I'm not a huge fan of watching sports, but my husband is, so I've learned to enjoy it.

9. Candy from Childhood
Root beer flavored Bottle Caps

10. Pet
My cockatiel from childhood

11. Clothing Store
Second-hand/consignment stores are the best, but I also like Maurice's

12. Breakfast food
Pancakes!

13. Pop/Soda/Soda Pop
I prefer juice, but if I had to choose a pop, it would be Ginger Ale

14. Person
My husband! (aka Mr. Handsome)

15. Restaurant
Olive Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment