Thursday 19 May 2016

My Favorite Things Part 2

Sounds like you all enjoyed Saturday's "My Favorite Things" post. I loved reading your responses! You suggested so many follow up questions that I just had to write a second post. So here goes. I would love to read your responses to these questions, too.

1. Dog Breed
Call me crazy, but I really like dachshunds (aka "hotdogs")...they're just so cute!

2. Color
Purple

3. Boy/Girl Names
I'll have to keep those a secret for now. :)

4. Song
"Come Thou Fount"

5. Style of Music
Hmm...my top three are hymns, bluegrass, and contemporary Christian.

6. School Subject
I always enjoyed French class and language arts.

7. Vacation Spot
Tropics/beach

8. Relaxation Technique
Exercising. I don't usually like jogging, but we belong to a gym, and I enjoy the elliptical.

9. Bible Verse
I have lots, but one is Romans 8:32.

10. Book
I don't usually have time to read anything other than the Bible, but I love historical fiction. Growing up, my favorites were the Little House on the Prairie books.

11. Letter of the Alphabet
Maybe E? LOL.

12. Bath and Body Products
I usually just buy whatever lotions are on sale and are either unscented or have a natural scent.

13. TV Show
Little House on the Prairie (and When Calls the Heart)

No comments:

Post a Comment